ISLAMABAD: Scholarships programme of cultural exchange 2016. Ministry of inter provincial coordination, Government of Pakistan.
The Gre (local) subject wise test to the NTS (National Testing Service) has been assigned the task of conducting by the Ministry of IPC (Inter Provincial Coordination) for the subject scholarships. For the study abroad the applications are being invited supporting to the Scholarships programme of cultural exchange 2016 for the studies of Master and PHD (Doctor of Philosophy) in several subjects.
The scholarships are contemplated out of sight Italy, South Korea, Russia, Greece, Mexico, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey and China. The donor countries were totally funded these scholarships serve tuition fee, monthly living allowances, accommodation which assorted outward country to country.
Last date: Forms must be submitted by candidates on Wednesday 11th of November 2015.
Test date: Test will be conducted on Sunday, 29th of November 2015.
Criteria of Eligibility:
Sixteen years of education must be completed by the candidates that is MSC, MA and must have 04 years BS Hons, BSC in respective to any subject, BSC (Emgg:), MBBS in the field according to respectively.
The added terms and condition for cultural scholarships:
1. Maximum limit of age is 35 years on the last date of application submission.
2. The students must have more than second division otherwise they will not be eligible to apply.
3. The copies which must attested of relevant required documents out of sight Matriculation to onward, comprehending domicile certificate must attach together with application form. Details of marks certificate of each year of the professional degree holder BSC Engg / MBBS, BSC/ BS (HONS) must be submitted.
4. It must be cleared that scholarships will be awarded on merit in connection with NTS (National Testing Service) test scores also observing regional/provincial quota.
5. In case of applicable the candidates who are selected will have to do language course of that country.
6. The students who are being awaited for results are not at all eligible to apply.
Procedure to apply for this scholarship:
Candidates are suggested to send their applications in contract with prescribed application form adjacent with an online deposit slip which is original at NTS (National Testing Service) headquarters, Islamabad.
Candidates must deposit test fee that is Rs. 800 (Rupees Eight Hundred Only) through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of UBL (United Bank Limited), ABL (Allied Bank Limited), HBL (Habib Bank Limited), or MCB (Muslim Commercial Bank).
It is further warned to you that the amount of deposit is not trans able or not refundable.
The online deposit slips and application form are served for you on NTS (National Testing Service) website “ww.nts.org.pk”
Candidates are able to use print out of webpage in connecting with their test relevant information as roll no slips.
Applications are offered by hand will not be entertained.
Contact to us for the further information:
UAN: + 92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service Pakistan
NTS headquarter: 1-E street -46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
- Posted On: October 26, 2015
- 1558 Views | No Comments