Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is about to release the Admit Card for all candidates whose application form was successfully submitted online. IBPS PO Admit Card for the prelims exam will be released 7-10 days prior to the examination.
Preliminary exam is the first stage of a 3 stage process to recruit for Probationary officers in public-sector banks, preliminary exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019. The IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card will be released in the first week of October 2019. Let us take you through the 4 Things to keep in mind for the IBPS PO Admit Card
IBPS PO Admit Card Dates 2019
IBPS PO Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts pre-exam training for students belonging to the backward classes in order to help them clear the exam. The purpose of the Training is to make the exam fair for all Students. The Pre-Exam Training will be conducted from 23rd to 28th September 2019. IBPS PO Call Letter for pre-exam training will be released by 17th September 2019.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card
The Preliminary exam will be conducted in the 2nd week of October. You will be able to download your Prelims Admit card from 1st week of October 2019.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card
All candidates who clear the Prelims exam will be able to download the IBPS PO Call Letter for Mains by the 22nd November 2019. The Mains examination will be conducted on 30th November 2019.
IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
All candidates who successfully clear the prelims & the mains examination will be called for a round of face to face interview. The IBPS PO 2019 Call Letter for Interview will be out in January 2020. Also IBPS PO Result is expected to be out in October.
How To Download The IBPS PO Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the Direct download link mentioned above.
- Enter your Registration number, Password or Date of Birth.
- You will be able to view the digital copy of your IBPS Admit Card.
- Check the Exam dates & Shift Timings mentioned on the Hall Ticket carefully
- Download the IBPS PO Hall Ticker 2019.
- Take at least 2-3 Print out’s for future use.
Having Trouble Downloading the IBPS PO Admit Card?
If you are facing some trouble in downloading the Admit Card, try these following checks
- Make sure you are entering the correct login-credentials
- Re-check your internet speed.
- Cross-check if you received an email on the successful completion of the Application Form.
If you still can’t access your Hall Ticket, contact IBPS Helpline Desk – 1800-222-366 & 1800-103-4566. These helpline numbers are operational from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm all week except for Saturday (Weekly Off).
What Details are mentioned on the IBPS PO Call Letter?
It is essential to know all the details written on the Hall Ticker so you can cross-check the information mentioned on your Admit Card.
Name of the Applicant: Full Name of the candidate appearing for the examination will be written on the admit card.
Father’s Name: The name of the candidate’s father will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
Candidate’s Address: The complete address as entered in the application form will be present on the IBPS PO Admit Card.
Empty Boxes – The IBPS Hall Ticket has 4 empty boxes.
- Box Number 1– The candidate has to paste their passport-sized photograph and attest it on the exam day.
- Box Number 2 is for candidates left Thumb Impression that should be clearly affixed in the presence of the invigilator at the exam center.
- Box Number 3is for the candidate’s signature which has to be done in the presence of the invigilator.
- Box Number 4 is for the invigilator’s signature, confirming that all the activities done in the first three boxes was done in the presence of the invigilator.
Roll Number/Registration Number: Candidate’s registeration number/Roll number will be written on the IBPS PO Hall Ticket.
Date of Birth: The Birthdate as mentioned in the application form.
Exam Date & Time: Date and time of the exam along, shift timings information is also present on the hall ticket.
Exam Center Information: Address for the Examination center along with center code.
Instructions for the Exam: Important Exam Day Instructions to follow during the examination is written on the admit card & all appearing candidates are expected to adhere to these instructions.