Why do more and more people prefer to use mSpy these days?
In case you haven’t heard of it yet, mSpy is a type of mobile monitoring application that you can install on devices. It lets you monitor phone calls, instant messages, social media activities, locations, and so much more. When installed, this runs in the background and tracks the activity of the device. The data is collected and stored and set to your online mSpy account to let you access this from any browser.
Since its launch in 2010, mSpy is now one of the world’s most popular and in-demand monitoring software programs. It easy to set up, reliable, and works on Android devices and both non-jailbroken and jailbroken iOS devices. There are also Mac and PC versions available. It is very simple to install the app and will only take a few minutes. Since the app runs in a background and remains invisible to the user of the phone, the person will never find out that you are checking on them.
Features of mSpy
mSpy is fully loaded with useful features that make it the number one choice of many people today. These features include the following:
- GPS Tracking – mSpy records the GPS location of a device then uploads it for you to monitor the user’s location throughout the day. This lets you check your child or spouse’s location real time on the map.
- View call history – Know who calls and who they call. Get details such as contact names, phone numbers, duration, time, and date of the calls.
- Read text messages – Read received and sent text messages eve after they get deleted from the device.
- Read instant messages – Keep tabs on instant messaging chats such as Skype and WhatsApp and social networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Keylogger – Record every keystroke the user types while using the device. This keylogging feature is available for Windows, Mac, and Android.
- View videos and photos – View all videos and photos stored on the phone of the user.
- Read emails – Read all outgoing and incoming emails. You can even read the emails sent using Gmail as well as other email clients.
- Monitor online activities – Check the sites they visit, web pages viewed, and the search history.
- Access calendar and contacts – Look through the contacts stored in the device for you to see who the user communicates with. Check all the events on their phone’s calendar.
- Keyword alerts – You can also create a list of some target keywords using the alert feature. A notification will be sent to you once any of the words is used in chats, emails, texts, or others.
- Incoming call blocking – If you want to block any incoming call from certain numbers, you can log in to your account in mSpy, click on Device Management, then enter those numbers you intend to block.
- Websites and apps blocking – View the apps installed on the device and block specific websites and apps.
- Invisible mode – Finally, the best thing about mSpy is that this is completely invisible. It means that the user won’t know that you are monitoring them.