For all those who are thinking to shed that flab and tone your body without losing weight, it may seem like a daunting task. Our diet, lifestyle and lack of physical activity are to blame mostly. Additionally, some medical conditions also make fat loss really a mission impossible. Different people have different metabolic rates which makes it further complicated. Well, the key is to identify the right exercise regimen and smart dietary habits that can acceleratethe reduction of stubborn fat from specific areas. For those who are unable to stick to a diet or exercise altogether, body contouring treatments are theirgo-to option. These treatments ensure that you get a toned contour and excellent shape with targeted fat reduction without starving or sweating it out.
Let us read in detail about getting the body in shape by losing the excess cellulite while maintaining the weight simultaneously.
Reasons ForStorage Of Stubborn Fat In Specific Areas:
The problem areas and reasons may vary from person to person but may include the following-
- Genetic susceptibility to gain fat
- Improper eating habits
- Low metabolic rate
- Side effects of medications
- Excesscalorie intake
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Hormonal imbalance due to conditions like PCOS
- Consumption of alcohol
- Low quality sleep
Tips To Get Back In Shape:
Healthy lifestyle habits play a significant role in maintaining body shape and keeping the excess fat at bay. Consider these to stay in better shape –
- Eat nutritious foods that are low in fat
- Avoidexcess carbs and increase your intake of foods rich in antioxidants
- Increase your protein intake minus the extra calories
- Stay hydrated to boost your digestion
- Eat small portions, every few hours, to keep your metabolic rate high
- Work out at least three times a week to maintain your body shape
- Monitor your alcohol intake and quit smoking
What Are The Best Ways To Get Back In Shape?
The most efficient way to get back in shape is by having a multi-pronged approach and ensuring you dodiet control, exercise and go for fat loss treatments. Focus on losing fat, not weight while gaining more muscle mass. It will make your body look toned while maintaining the current weight.
- Follow A Regular Exercise Routine –Include the right amount of exercises in your routine to burn excess fat. Weight training and aerobics along with specific activities such as squats, lunges and use of dumbbells help in losing body fat and toning muscles.
- Go For A Balanced Diet –Take a healthy and balanced diet which is low in calories and unsaturated fat while high in protein. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits that are nutritious and low-calorie
- Reduce Your Stress Levels –Stress management by practising meditation and yoga can help you maintain better shape by regulating the production of the hormone cortisol.
- Catch Up On Sleep –Get enough good quality sleep every day to ensure that you stay active through the day and get back in shape. Our body heals and recovers from muscle fatigue during sleep so ensure that you get plenty of restafter working out.
- Opt For Body Contouring Treatments –Advanced treatments come to your rescue when neither diet nor exercise is working for you,and you want to shed fat faster from specific areas of the body. Non-surgical inch loss is a great way to reduce stubborn fat from target areas such as the abdomen, flanks, waist, thighs, upper arms, bra and back. The inch loss or body contouring treatment focuses on losing excess fat and achievingtoned body shape in just a few sessions without any cuts, recovery time or pain.
Take vital measurements before you begin to monitor your inch lossthrough diet, exercise and inch loss treatment. You will see that your body is getting back in shape and appears well-toned with immediate fat reduction or inch loss inspecific areas. Losing fat without losing weight is a balancing, act and anyone can achieve that with consistent efforts and professional help.