Today we are so busy in our lives that we fail to fathom the beauty of nature around us. God has given us numerous natural things which can be used to treat illnesses, even severe ones, through natural ingredients that can be found in abundance.
Some of the natural things that can be used as medicinal treatments are:
- Kratom is a tree native to Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand), with psychoactive (mind-altering) opioid compounds. The tree’s leaves are consumed for mood effects and pain relief and as an aphrodisiac.
At higher doses, Kratom users experience euphoria, sedation, and decreased pain. At low doses, Kratom can produce stimulant effects with users reporting increased alertness, energy, and sociability.
- Rosemary– This aromatic herb is used to treat coughing. It helps in loosening up the congestion and the development of phlegm in the chest. It also helps in reducing inflammation due to its inflammatory properties. It calms down a sore throat.
- Peppermint– This is very commonly found and used in salads or in making up concoctions. It has soothing properties and can help in easing discomfort in the stomach. The menthol decreases intestinal cramps and relieves the pain.
- Oregano– One in every eight women undergo severe pain and discomfort during periods. The herb helps the uterus contract less painfully and comforts the muscles of the uterus’s walls.
- Curry Powder– The curry powder helps in reducing the joint pains. The chemical found in the curry powder helps to reduce the inflammation in the joints and relieve the pain. Curry powder also helps in reducing muscle ache.
- Cayenne Pepper– The pepper has been found to possess the quality that helps in reducing the inflammation and preventing sinus infections.
- Basil– This herb helps in reducing the gloomy mood of any person. The herb helps in uplifting the spirit and cheering up the person. The rosmarinic acid present in the basil gives it the ability to comfort a person.
- Ginger– Ginger helps in eliminating the nauseous feeling that a person can develop. Ginger is said to reduce motion sickness better than the drugs available today.
- Cilantro– This is a magical herb, it binds itself with the heavy metals and toxic substances in the body and takes it out of the body. Making the body feel fresher and un-intoxicated. When the body is free of toxins, the body is relaxed and free of fatigue.
- Garlic– Garlic has numerous medicinal properties. It can help reverse diabetes, reduce blood pressure, combat any inflammation, give a boost to the immune system, and prevent cardiovascular diseases; it can also heal fungal and viral infections and decrease hair loss.
- Turmeric– Turmeric can help in reducing inflammation, as it has antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, anti inflammatory and anti cancer properties.
- Aloe Vera– It has great medicinal and healing properties. It can treat all kinds of skin conditions. It is also used for treating constipation, fungal diseases, worm infestations and colic. Now a day it is being used as weight loss detox drink. In the west, it is also being employed in cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, and food industries.
Last but not the least, yoga, is a natural way to heal the body and connect with the spiritual self to bring peace and calmness in lives. It also helps strengthen the muscles and the organs.