In today’s era of internet, Telenor has also set foot in the world of Internet. Telenor announces 4G Hotspot Mobile Wifi and 4G Hotspot Wingle.
Today, Telenor has announced the availability of its portable 4G devices in all over Pakistan that brands are named as “4G Hotspot Mobile Wifi” and “4G Hotspot Wingle”.
Well, both devices are coming with data only SIMs and will be capable of running Telenor’s special 4G packages with up to 180GBs of data limit per month.
Now let’s look the differences between both devices:
4G Hotspot Mobile Wifi
- It does not need any power source, can be used without plugging.
- It’s immense easy to use. Just press a button to kick off it.
- It operates on a battery and for this purpose needs to be charged.
- It is able to connect up to 16 Wi-Fi devices
- It has 1500mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- It’s maximum working time is 6 hours
- It’s maximum stand by time is 300 hours
- It has 2G/3G/4G fall back options.
- It’s price is just Rs. 3,000
4G Hotspot Wingle
- It will work only in case of plugging in a laptop or a USB power source.
- It is able to create WiFi hotspot for up to 10 connections
- It has 2G/3G/4G fall back options too.
- It’s price is just Rs. 2,000
Packages of Telenor 4G Wingle and Mobile Wifi Packages:
Here below are Telenor’s special packages for 4G Wingle and 4G Mobile WiFi devices. In both devices, these plans can be availed.