Melbourne Renegades competes in the Australian BBL, with Michael Klinger coaching the team. This veteran team won the first title in BBL-8. Australians are a big fan of this team because of the player’s talent and skills. Not all are skilled, but some of them have always spread their magic whenever they have stepped into the pitch. Which is why today, we are going to tell you some details of the top players that you must know if you are a fan of this team or BBL. So, let’s get started.
Top Players of the Melbourne Renegades Team:
- Aaron Finch: He is the captain of the Melbourne Renegades Team. He started playing BBL from season 2 and is known for his all-rounder skills. People love him for his remarkable batting style that is fantastic and also when it comes to fielding, he is very attentive. These qualities make him an ideal captain of this team.
- Jess Duffin: Jess always wanted to become a cricket player and this has been her goal since her teenage days. Everyone’s aware of how hard-working Jess is, which is why today she is known for the talent and skills that she has when it comes to cricket. Jess has never failed to surprise her fans with amazing and outstanding performance when it comes to BBL.
- Tammy Beaumont: Tammy, an English Cricketer, has proved that girls can do anything they want to and they can rock any career, be it a corporate world or a sports field. In her early career days, she joined the England team and played more than 100 matches. After that, in 2017 she started featured in ICC Women World Cup and scored 410 against South Africa.
- Tom Cooper: Tom Cooper had joined Melbourne Renegades in the BBL-7th season before he represented Netherland in the ICC World cup. He too is known for his batting style and amazing performances.
- Alex Doolan: Alex Doolan is a veteran cricket player who is also known for his funny humour. He is the most entertaining and smartest teammate of the Melbourne Renegades team. He is an experienced and talented player who is known for his bowling skills
- Jon Holland: Jon Holland is a left spinner who started playing from the BBL 7th season, just like Tom Cooper. He has impressed his fans with his unique bowling technique. If you are a fan of Melbourne Renegades, you must be very well aware of his fantastic left-hand bowling skills.
- Claire Koski: After resigning from the Sydney Thunders, Claire Koski joined the Melbourne Renegades team. She also played in the 2014 world cup and is known to be one of the top players for her fast-medium pace technique and wicket keeping skills.
With such amazing players in the Melbourne Renegades Team, every fan eagerly waits for the team to perform their best in every match.