Many people have become eccentric toward advertising. It says that it has been shown in every conceivable place, makes absurd claims, plays for our most basic trends, and crowds’ things that are very fascinating and necessary. In the world which is saturated with ads, it is difficult to rely on any claim that makes the marketer.
When the recommendations come for products from friends or family members, this fad often decreases. A reliable counsel comes with more reliability than an advertisement. This is the reason, according to NetPop research, the users of social media approximately 79% use these sites for about products and information and recommendations.
Advertisers know that they can use social media power and different internet tools indirectly to their consumers. When they can encourage people to talk about their products and offer their products online, these advertisers get a unique advantage from their competition.
What is influencer marketing?
“A marketing technique that consists of identifying the opinion leaders that can help a brand to connect more naturally and spontaneously with its target audience”
Why influencer marketing?
- There is more connection between brands and fans
- There is more credibility of the message
- The recommendations are more credible
- More experiences and fewer messages are generated
What is an influencer?
A person who has the ability to Influence their community no matter.
Influence can come from far and wide range of regions. Any group, brand, any place or any person could potentially be an Influencer. For instance, Models or celebrities are often seen to do marketing because, for the product they’re doing work it becomes popular. As we know that these personalities are highly respected among the common people.
Vloggers and Bloggers are very popular now a days because the blog which generates lots of traffic so the product which is being shown on this blog gets highly market place.
What Influencer Marketing is used for
This marketing technique is often used to:
- For product or service launches
- For events
- To promote a brand, product or service
- To launch a brand
Typical conditions in influencer marketing agreements
- Mention to a hashtag, user or link
- Use of shorteners
- Definition of day and time
- Message (briefing) provided by the brand
There are other not so typical actions that can be:
- Signature of confidentiality contract
Interesting facts about Influencer Marketing by Augure
- More and more brands use this technique and others plan it
- The most used metric to measure ROI is the number of publications
- Influencer marketing works best for releases
- For most brands this technique is effective
There are lots of tools for influencer marketing on internet but I recommend you influencer marketing tool from SocialBook
How to measure the impact of Influencer Marketing actions
- Number of posts in blogs and social networks
- Engagement of publications
- Number of clicks on posts links (traffic)
- Number of conversions following clicks (purchases, records, etc …)
- Feeling of interactions following an influential message
- Feedback from the communities regarding the action
- Interest shown by the influential public
- Connection between brand and fans
- Posted On: December 18, 2017
- 320 Views | No Comments