Gift basket assembly is a fantastic way to extend our love and appreciation on every occasion. Besides cellophane, one of the tools often used in creating a gift basket is the shrink wrap. Whether sending gifts for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and baby showers, these transparent bags will surely add a creative and personalized touch that can surely enhance the gift basket!
So, if you have a special event to attend and you want the best gift without buying gifts IN Canada, gift baskets will never fail you. This article will give you ideas on how to create a lovely gift basket with the power of shrink wrap.
How to Shrink Wrap a Gift Basket
Before doing the wrapping, these are the things that we will need:
- Gift basket (make sure the goodies inside are all arranged appropriately)
- The shrink wrap (any brand will do)
- Heat gun
For Those Who Are Unfamiliar With Using a Heat Gun, Consider Checking Out These Tips:
- Always maintain a slow and even motion over the wrap until it shrinks. This motion will ensure that the surface of the gift basket is even and consistent.
- Always remember that when using a heat gun, its tip will always be scorching. Some brands get hot for up to 1000 degrees F.
- When using heat guns, there is no need to cut the wrapper. At first, the shrink bands may appear oversized, but as the plastic heats up, it will get smaller and fit to the gift basket.
Next is the wrapping process if the mentioned things are all set, and the user gets familiarized with the heat gun. Here are some of the steps that can guide us in wrapping our next gift set using a shrink wrap.
- Preheat the gun first to its lowest setting.
- While waiting for the heat gun to heat up, this is the best time to arrange the items inside the gift basket or to make sure all the details are placed appropriately inside the basket.
- Once the heat gun is ready to use, be sure to point its nozzle away from you and, instead, point it toward the surface of the plastic.
- The plastic will start to shrink when there is heat on it. Use the heat gun in long and sweeping motions to scatter the heat on the wrap’s surface. Keep doing this step along the whole surface of the plastic until it gets fully shrunk.
Other options in Shrink Wrapping
Not every one of us has an available heat gun in their homes. If you are one of them, you can use these things as great alternatives in heat guns:
Give your gift baskets a touch of polish and professionalism with shrink wrap. completely cover your gift basket with your shrinkwrap This holiday season,
To use a standard hair dryer, you can apply the steps mentioned above. It may take longer than a heat gun, but you can still achieve the same results. Hold the hairdryer carefully to the heat shrink using the highest setting. Make sure that the heat tubing is evenly heated until it contracts to the preferred size.
If all else fails and you are eager to produce a shrink wrap, light bulbs are another option. Just hold the heat shrink close to the high watt light bulb and wait for it to melt.